Monday, December 29, 2008

In The Beginning... of blog world that is

Well, I figured new year, new experiences... so I'd say bloggin definately falls into that category. What do you think? Anyways, guess we'll just see how it goes...
This blog will more than likely turn into a Brynlea Blog but oh well I like talking about my baby girl... & who doesn't like seeing pics of how big she's getting, what's she's into now & snooping into life at the Franklin household... so there you go :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your bloggin! Its fun. Did you read mine about my parade debocle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're bloggin! You'll love it. It's fun... and addicting. my blog is called bloggin366 b/c I was trying to make a post each day but I quickly fell off the wagon. I'm going to make a strong attempt at actually doing it this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)