Ok, well I guess there's no time like the present to get started, so here we go....
OH & before you can ask, let me go ahead & say... I know that I also promised to put pics on here but since it seems we left our camera at my parents house while visiting for Christmas, you'll have to wait until I get it back... Sorry! It does seem we have problems remembering our camera... You see, we also forgot to take it when we rode the Polar Express a few weeks ago BUT we did stop at a local pharmacy & buy a disposable camera. I carried it to be developed on Wednesday & should hopefully have those pics back & ready to post soon. (The Polar Express was a lot of fun & we would recommend... more info about our ride when I post pics)
Anyways, as for our New Year's, it was nothing big or exciting. Chris had to work on New Year's Eve so Brynlea & I hung out around the house. We played, watched The Wiggles, ate dinner, played some more & we were both in our beds sound asleep by 9:00pm. Sad, I know... but oh well, you can't tell me that if you had the chance to be in bed by 9pm you wouldn't take it... can you?! On New Year's Day, Chris was home so we all hung out together... which was great! We took down the Christmas tree (yes, I know bad luck to have left it up into the new year), went to Wal-mart (what new year is complete without a trip to Wal-mart?), played, watched The Wiggles, took naps (got to love nap time!) & had a big supper (black-eyed peas, collard greens, cornbread, squash, carrots, pork ribs and blackberry cobbler... yummy!). It was a Great New Year around the Franklin House & hope it was great around yours too!!!
The Franklin's want to wish you a "Happy New Yep" (that's how Brynlea says it - very cute!)... We hope that you have a Great,Happy & Safe 2009; we hope the Lord truely blesses you & your family.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to tell me what you think...
And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)