Monday, April 27, 2009

Blog Award.



I've been given a Blogger Award by my friend Kristy (our fav photographer - see her link on my sidebar)... So, in order to "receive" the award I have to follow these few simple rules...

1 . When given the award list 7 things that you love.

2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love.

I'm not sure I'll actually get to keep the award because I don't have 7 bloggers that read my blog to "tag" :-( BUT I'm going to do #1 & maybe just maybe...

1. God

2. Chris

3. Brynlea

4. Family

5. Friends

6. My Dogs

7. My Life

(If you want to me "tagged" as one of my blogger friends, let me know & I'll be glad to send this Blog Award to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)