Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's Promotion Time!

Did you miss us? I know there for a week you got a blog almost every day & then I kinda dropped the ball... Sorry about that.
*******************************
It's official Miss B is being promoted to the 2year old class at daycare (takes place in a about a week).
We received our letter yesterday & it almost made me cry. I know that's a little pathetic but it's so hard to believe that she's 2 & then it didn't help when her daddy (my dear, sweet hubby) said "We only have about 3 years until she starts Kindergarten."
Geez he really knows how to cheer-up a mommy, doesn't he :-)
Don't get me wrong I am so excited for her. I know she will thrive in her new room, with her new classmates & new teacher but it's sad to think my baby girl is growing up WAYYYY to fast...
She's "moving up" to a class that only has 6 kids per room,
they have "classroom time" (where they sit in big kid chairs at big kid tables & listen to Bible stories, color, etc), they take "potty breaks" every 15 minutes (they really help with the potty training but can you imagine being the teacher of 6 - 2year olds & taking them to the potty every 15minutes?! bless their hearts)
and pretty much are busy from the time they arrive every morning until the time they leave every afternoon.
She may have soooo much fun that she won't come home with me in the afternoons :-S but I am thankful that she loves her school, friends, teachers soooo much that sometimes she tells me "I home with Petty!" (aka: Ms. Peggy; who was her baby nursery teacher starting when she was 6wks old until she moved to the 1yr class)
I know this is all part of Miss B growing up & I'm soooo happy and blessed to be a part of it...
Hope you have a great day!
Love ~ N
?: What do you think about the colorful post? I'm in a "summery" feeling mood today (eventhough its pretty chilly outside) so I thought I'd make my blog "summery"... Hope you like it & if you don't - oh well - it's my blog :-)

1 comment:

  1. Its so great to hear from you, glad you found my blog!! Love that family pic, Miss B is a doll and you look great too by the way. Maybe we can keep in touch this way, will be following your blog.

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)