Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sunflowers, Second Place & Sonic

On Wednesday afternoon, B & I arrived home to find Hubby "hiding" something behind his back. When he finally revealed his secret, he was holding a bouquet of Sunflowers for me & a single Sunflower for B. He is such a sweet & thoughtful Hubby... B & I are very blessed & maybe a little spoiled :-) (Thanks for being a great hubby & a terrific father. We love you bunches!)



Softball update: RJ's team played in the County Champsionship game last night. Unfortunately they lost but from what I hear they all played a great game. & Hey, Second Place Trophies & Sonic Ice Cream - what more could a girl ask for?! Congrats RJ & the entire Trojan team on a GREAT SEASON!!! Here's a few pics taken last night courtesy of Sissy...



Hope you all have a great weekend!
Love ~ The F's

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love sunflowers they are my fav. how sweet of your hubby :)
    And congrats to miss RJ!! When I saw those pics of her I just couldnt believe how tall she is!! Its been quite some time since I've seen her, its just sad how fast time is flying by huh??

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn~ For some reason when you comment I can't reply & I don't have your email address, so this is only way I know...?!?! Hopefully you'll see this...

    I thought it was very sweet of him too.

    Yes, she will be 7 on Tuesday (6/16) & she is going to be TALL - not that she has much of a choice Matt & EJ are both fairly tall. You are sooo right - time flies by WAYYYY to fast.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)