Monday, June 8, 2009

We Have Officially Arrived In 2K

Here's the post I've been promising... with few words.

On our way to B's first day of 2k & still a little sleepy.



About to go into school for our 1st day.
(see our cute little backpack?!)



Ok that's all the 1st day of 2K pics B would allow... So, here's a few random pics taken of her last week.

(I just love this pic... Isn't it sweet?)


(This one too... look at those little chubby feet & she put the "puppy" bandaid on her non-existent boo-boo all by herself)

(She is still trying to get the hang of riding her "motorcycle"... She says "Peddle, Peddle, Peddle" as she is "coasting" along.)

Hope you've enjoyed pics of our "big" girl. Speaking of "big" girl, I forgot to mention that B is doing REALLY well potty training. We were told that her teacher would let us know when to start sending her in pull-ups & then panties... well on Tuesday afternoon (last week - 2 days of 2k) we were told that we could start sending pull-ups... 2 DAYS! Hubby & I were a little shocked; I know - "OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH." Since then she has started using the potty several times a day. She's not completely there but she is on the right path.


Love ~ The F's

1 comment:

  1. She is such a little cutie pie :)
    and Way to go on the potty training miss B!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)