Tuesday, September 22, 2009

{My Daybook}

Update on Aunt Robbie: Sorry for not getting this on here yesterday... The surgery took about 6hrs & well... all I can say is WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE! By the time she had woken-up in recovery she was able to move her arms & legs, she could see & she was talking (for those of you who know Aunt Robbie you know this is the big one). The Doctors even said if she kept progressing like she was that she could be home by the weekend. I talked to Uncle Paul earlier & he said they were getting ready to move her to a regular room (she had to spend the night in NICU), that she had been sitting up in the chair watching TV & had even walked around a little bit... So, all is looking really good; the path report had not come back yet but the power of prayer has carried her thus far that I can't imagine them finding anything.
I continue to update... but wanted to let you know what's going on so far & say thanks for the prayers!! Love ~ The F's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


outside my window: it appears the sun is trying to shine. yeppie - no rain!

i am listening to: complete silence

i am thinking: LOTS! we will get to hopefully see Aunt Robbie before her surgery, B is going to have a great day with her Nana, I have 2 Customer Appreciation Days later in the week - am I ready?, I know there's something I should be doing before I wake B up instead of blogging

i am thankful: for a God that's loves me when I'm so unloveable, for a great hubby & little girl

from the kitchen: nothing
i am reading: i have a 2yo in the house - who has time to read?

one of my favorite things: hummmm... a nice hot shower - don't understand people who like to take cold showers!
things i am looking forward to this week: saturday

i am hoping: Aunt Robbie to come through surgery successfully with NO complications



I borrowed this idea from blogging friend Jen (thanks Jen!) ... isn't it neat?

We hope you have a blessed day! Love ~ The F's

P.S. For those of you waiting for beach pics, I promise to get them on here soon. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)