Tuesday, May 25, 2010

LOTS of pics...

Well here it is the big post you have all been waiting for you...

First let me go ahead & apologize for the lack of Easter pics & 3rd Birthday pics... I still don't have them off the other camera but if I ever get them off I'll post them for you.

BUT here's lots of other pics for your viewing pleasure....
School Program: On Sunday, April 25th, B's daycare class participated in the 4K graduation program. They actually were the ones who "started" the program by leading everyone in the Pledge of Allegiance... then they sang several songs & said their Bible Verse - "Be Glad And Sing Songs To God" Psalm 9:2
They all did really well & B really "hammed" it up... it probably didn't help that she was on the front row. What can I say she is her father's child :-)
So what exactly did she do, you might be asking... Well, she started by saying "Hi!" to us, then she "helped" everyone find their parents, grandparents, etc, followed by her singing with her dress creeping ever so slowly UP with each song, then after every song she would bow... Atleast we know that crowds don't scare her :-)

This is when they were saying their Bible Verse...
(I blurred the other kids in the pics due to the fact that I don't have their parents permission to post them...)




Post-Program: B likes having her pic made so she wanted to pose by the water fountain outside of the sanctuary.

Our Visit to the Chattanooga Aquarium:







After we left the Aquarium we walked down a couple of blocks to the Children's Museum... I think it's possible B enjoyed the Museum more than she did the Aquarium... but then again to a 3yo once you've seen one fish you've seen them all.

The first pic is of C enclosing B in a LARGE bubble with the bubble "maker" outside the museum.

The second pic is of B playing at one of the water exhibits.


Daddy/Daughter Fishing Day: This past Saturday, our town hosted a "Bring Your Child Fishing" Day at one of our local parks. So, C decided to make it a Daddy / Daughter Fishing Day (mommy went & got a pedicure, if you must know). B was SOOOOOOO excited.


When they got back I asked her if she caught any fish... Her reply: "No I didn't, I just caught grass!" Well hey - atleast she caught something :-) C said "you have to fish more than 5minutes to catch a fish."

Apparently they had a bouncey thing set-up out there & she was MUCH MORE interested in jumping in that... go figure.

Well, I think that about catches us up ... except for the Easter Pics & Birthday Pics but I've already apologized for those :-)

Love ~ The F's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)