Tuesday, November 30, 2010

De-Ice, De-Ice....

Well, guess I spoke to soon... DeIce, DeIce has taken over the plane. Ok, sorry that was a little corny, wasn't it?!

Anyways, they aren't on their way home yet as we initially thought and hoped ... They are actually sitting on the plane, in the terminal, at O'Hare waiting on their plane to be de-iced.

Emilea snuck to use her phone so she could send me that update and the attached picture... :-)

She also said to tell y'all "can't wait 2 be home!"

I'll update again as soon as she sends me an update. Hopefully the next update I send will be "THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!"

Until then... With Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)