Thursday, November 25, 2010

GREETINGS FROM MINNESOTA

HEY YALL! Hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for. Matt & I have had a day full of rest. First off, we woke up to a white Thanksgiving! It was beautiful! We had breakfast this a.m. in the lobby and pretty much just been in the room. The hotel shuttle didn't "run" today and we are not in walking distance (esp when it is in the teens outside) We are having pizza for lunch/supper b/c it is the only place delivering today... so pizza hut is my hero right now! We miss everyone so much, esp our RJ. We know it is best thats she not here though (another one of those "easier said than done" moments) Matt and I have enjoyed our time together, but are really anxious to get back home to our family & friends & HOME!
We will start tomorrow w/ sch'd appointments @ 10:00 for lab work and then 1:00 for veno graph consult. He has a doppler (ultrasound that will show blood flow) of his legs sch'd for Tuesday....so we are probably going to go early and try to get a work-in appointment before the labs and / or between the 2 appointments.

I know Nikki's updates have been much more "together" than this...but i wanted to do today's updates (b/c i have nothing else to do!) and so i could be the one to say "HEY"
Please continue to lift us up in your prayers and all the medical staff that we will have contact with. I have been praying for nice staff....that makes a big difference when you have a nice person talking to you / giving instruction vs someone who doesn't want to be there!!!

More updates after tomorrow's appointments!

Love,
Matt & Em

p.s. i totally enjoy reading your comments! please tell me whats going on with you & yours at home via commenting here or via FB...cant wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Good job EJ :-)

    Also I just sent you a couple of emails. Let me know if you find anything good.

    Love you. TTM later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt / Emilea,

    Glad you guys are doing okay....We are praying for ya'll...Sorry you guys were not here for Thanksgiving, but I made sure that I ate enough turkey for everybody... :)

    Mike and Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)