Monday, November 22, 2010

"Oh, where is my hairbrush?"





"Oh, where is my hairbrush? Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh, where,oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh,where oh, where ... is my hairbrush?"





Sorry Emilea, I couldn't resist :-)
It appears that the one major thing forgotten while packing was Emilea's hairbrush. And those of us who know Emilea know she REALLY needs a hairbrush first thing in the morning.
Anyways, it seems a quick trip to Walmart this afternoon will remedy this problem but until then...
As for the rest of their day. They made it to the Mayo Clinic for the CT scan this morning. Then they went for a stroll around Mayo - I've been told it's amazing & as soon as I receive pictures I'll share with you... things like: shoes, clothes, boutiques, food, chocolates, pastries, Salvation Army bell ringers & pharamacies.
They just finished lunch & are going to kill a little time until their next appointment, which is not until 3:30pm... sorry for the error on my part.
I'll update more when I know more... unless my sister kills me for the "hairbrush" joke at which time someone else will take over posting :-) (EJ - you know I love you!!)
With Much Love.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my sweet alabama friends! miss everyone already! things are going...slow! and we all know that matt nor i were blessed w/ patience! it is so cold here..the high today is 33, spitting sleet (well atleast that's what it was doing on our way to the clinic @ 8:30 this morning) I think Matt now appreciates all the clothes i packed and is not complaining about the extra $$ for having overweight luggage (is that not the stupidest thing!!!)
    Thanks for all the prayers that got us safely here. we were supposed to have had 2hrs in chicago, but due to weather we had to make it from concourse G to concourse L as they were calling for "final boarding"....CRAZY! Matt said "exlax dont have anything on having to get on a plane for the first time"...ok, maybe that was TMI, but it was funny!!
    Right now, we are waiting to be called back again to meet w/ the dr. He met w/ Matt (talked & examined) and now he reviewing everything & supposed to be sitting up add'l appointments.
    i know this is a lenghty post..sorry...should have posted earlier...everyone please continue checking. i will try to do better and let yall know when i know more.
    btw, had been in minnesota <20minutes last night and had already been asked "where's that accent from"...about 5 times.

    love yall,
    Matt & Em

    p.s. I HAVE A HAIRBRUSH!!!!! wasn't going to be blowdrying / fixing my hair again w/ a man's little pocket black fine toothed comb (yall know what i'm talking about!! try that tomorrow morning girls!)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)