Just wanted to let y'all know that Emilea posted in the COMMENT section of my earlier post... Click where it says "_#_ COMMENTS" below next the date to read what they've been up to today.
Thanks for the prayers. God's peace surrounded them today & I have a feeling it had to do with the prayers you were sending up for them. Thanks again.
With Much Love.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Emilea,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that our whole family is praying for you and your family. I know its got to be very hard. I wish there was more that I could say or do to make things better. But always know we are always here. If you ever need someone just to talk to I'm here. Mallory says to tell RJ she says a prayer for her and her mommy and daddy before she goes to sleep at night. We love you Emilea and anything we can do for y'all we will. Love always girl. Jason, LeAnne, Mallory, and Evan