We are so blessed that the Lord saw fit to give B to us... as she says when you ask her what her mommy calls her "I'm her miracle baby & 20%!" For those of you who don't know (ie: living under a rock for the past four years) B is the result of lots of prayers & lots of fertility treatment. I was blessed with a great hubby who was there for me & loved me when I was VERY not lovable... great friends that prayed for me & over me... great medical staff that treated me & took excellant care of me (& my hubby)... and an even GREATER GOD who promised to never leave or forsake.
Anyways, this past Sunday (4/17), B turned 4!
Anyways, this past Sunday (4/17), B turned 4!
WOW - where does the time go? When I was a child I remember thinking "My birthday will NEVER get here!" or "Christmas will NEVER get here!" now that I'm a mommy all of these events seem to roll-around WAYYYYY to often. This year for B's party we decided to take the easy way out & go to PUMP IT UP; a place that has those big bouncey, inflatables + does all the set-up & clean-up for you. (FYI: this is the way to go!) So with further adue, here's some pictures from her party...
She was princess for the day - crown & all...
Here's the best picture I got of most of the kids in attendance. Have you ever tried to get 15 kids, ages 2-6 years old, to all pose for a picture at the same time? Darn near impossible!
She was princess for the day - crown & all...
Here's the best picture I got of most of the kids in attendance. Have you ever tried to get 15 kids, ages 2-6 years old, to all pose for a picture at the same time? Darn near impossible!
Here's a picture of her Rapzunel cake.

Instead of doing party favor bags this year I decided to stay with the simple theme... so each child got a lollipop. The lollipop had a sticker on it that said "You're sweet for coming to my party! Love ~ B" They were a big hit.
For weeks all we heard when we (or anyone else for that matter) asked B what she wanted for her bicycle was "I want a Rapunzel bike with golden streamers!" Hubby & I wondered where in the world she had seen that because TV is 99.9% of the time only on Nick Jr which doesn't usually advertise toys, etc (thank the LORD!) ... well come to find out during one of our few viewings of a program on another channel she had seen a commerical. So, thinking how hard could it be to find a Rapunzel bicycle, hubby & I started looking... Low-n-behold, this is apparently the hot ticket item these days. Hubby finally called a toy store accross town from us & they had 1 left - they had just put it together & put it out on display; he asked them to hold it but they said they couldn't so I took an early lunch & flew - well maybe not flew but I got there as quickly as my little Honda Accord could get me there. Needless to say, we got the last Rapunzel bike - YAY!
Hubby & I had decided that since she would get so much at her party we would just wait until later in the day to give her the bike. However, who can turn down a sweet, little, sad face that says "I didn't get my Rapunzel bicycle for my birthday." Well, NOT B's daddy that's who....

She was sooooo excited & hubby and I agreed that was the best part of our day too :-) She hasn't gotten to ride it much thanks to the lovely rainy weather we've had recently BUT we did get a little bit of riding time in on Sunday. And since I'm a sucker for this sweet little girl's chubby cheeks... here's some pictures for you:



We are so blessed... Love ~ The F's




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to tell me what you think...
And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)