Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best Hubby In The World...

I know that you might think that you have the best hubby in the world but actually I do...

It seems that stomach bug I thought hubby & I had escaped didn't escape me for long... I hadn't felt real good all weekend but just thought it was something I'd eaten or that I was just tired... Who knows why I think the things I do?!

Anyways, here's why I have the best hubby in the world (THANKS SWEET HEART & I LOVE YOU!)... So, I woke up sick yesterday morning & decided that I didn't think I could make it to work, much less out of bed (well except for those "runs" - TMI?! oh well it's my blog) So my dearest hubby got up (regardless of the fact that it was his day off), dressed our daughter, fed the dogs, carried Miss B to daycare, went to the grocery store, came home & took care of me (made sure I ate, drank, etc he also did laundry :-) ), went back to pick up Miss B, brought her home, cooked her supper & made sure she ate (which she did - she had 2 bowls of her daddy's "special" grits), entertained her, bathed her, got her ready for bed & then put her to bed... How many girls can say their daddy would do all that for them?! I think Miss B & I are pretty lucky...

I'm back to work today (not feeling 100% back to normal but making it), Miss B is back at daycare & my hubby is back to his "paying" job...

Well, we hope you have a great day!

Later ~ The F's

1 comment:

  1. Go Chris! You ARE lucky. Even if he's a little weird sometimes.... just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)