Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Haircut & The Stomach Bug...

Geez, doesn't that title just leave you thinking about the great weekend we had here at the Franklin home?! Regardless, it pretty much explains our weekend. Miss B. not only got a MUCH needed haircut on Saturday (thanks Mrs. Stacy for taking care of our "mullet") but she also "came down" with a stomach bug. Oh well, guess that's life with a child in daycare... & since other than a raw little booty (TMI?) she hasn't acted sick, so I guess we'll keep her; I'm just hoping mommy & daddy don't "catch" it. Please just keep our Boo-Boo in your prayers, that she is feeling MUCH better real soon.

C & I were able to meet a friend for dinner on Saturday night (yes, I know awful leaving a child that has "issues" but it was too late to cancel when everything was determined so she was able to spend time with her Granny, Paw Paw & Uncle M... I could hear her talking 90 to nothing when I snuck back in.. so no doubt she is definitely "playing up" the whole sick thing to her advantage); our friends hubby got called into work unexpectedly so was unable to join us. Anyways, our friends are expecting a little girl in a few weeks (we wish them all the best). They are currently trying to come up with a middle name that begins with an "A" - to go with first name Jesslyn... so if you have any suggestions send them my way & I'll pass them on... I know they'll gladly accept them ;-)

Well, must try to get some rest since that hasn't happened much these last couple of nights... I hope each of you had a great weekend & have a blessed week!

Night,
The F's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)