
We had a good Valentine's around the Franklin house. Ours started Friday night since hubby had to work both Saturday & Sunday :-( Miss B & I went to visit him both days though. Anyways, Friday night my hubby arranged for his parents to keep Miss B overnite; he then carried me for a romantic (white table cloth, candle) dinner at a place called Little Savannah (if you live in Central AL, I would HIGHLY recommend this place - the food & service was excellent), we then went home & watched Fireproof (part of his Valentine's gift to me - great movie - would also HIGHLY recommend)... It was a nice night.
As for Miss B, her daddy got her Purrcy The Lion (from Hallmark) for Valentine's & she absolutely LOVES it... it's a pink & red lion that when you press his paw or pull his tell he shakes & giggles... it's very cute! I'll try to get some pics of her & Purrcy for you...
Well, we hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!!
Love ~ The F's
OH! The above pic of Miss B was taken by one of her teachers this past week. Her teacher attached her Valentine's to the back of it. It was very sweet! Miss B's daddy can't get over how BIG she looks in this pic... and I must admit neither can I. It's hard to believe that our baby is almost 2.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to tell me what you think...
And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)