Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quick Fix...

I know I promised you an updated post but until I can get pics "pulled off" our camera here is a Quick Miss B Fix for those of you who need it...



This picture was taken with my camera phone yesterday which is why it's a little grainy... Anyways, Miss B got new sunglasses this weekend & she was showing them off; granted she likes to put them on upside down but who cares... she's just soooo darn cute! She was also saying "CHEESE!" She is a camera ham like her daddy...

Well for now hope this will buy me some time... I promise circus pics soon!

Have a great day! The F's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)