Saturday, August 1, 2009

B & her new robe...

B got a new bath robe for her birthday (yes, I know her bday was about 4months ago.. but long story short she just got this gift a couple of weekends ago). She is so excited about her new robe & if I may say so myself she looks pretty darn cute in it too.



Anyways, she took a shower in mommy & daddy's shower tonight and when she got out, had to put her robe on & then brush her teef... I took a couple of pics & thought you might enjoy a "B-fix" since it's been a few days since I've posted any pics of her on here :-)


Well, B's in bed & I'm not to terribly far behind... So, here's hoping you've had a great weekend, thus far & that you have a Blessed Lord's Day tomorrow.


Love ~ The F's


OH! & B wants to say thanks again to her Uncle M, Aunt Emi & RJ for her bath robe - THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)