We had a GREAT but very busy weekend! Saturday morning we were a little lazy but the pace definately picked up as the day went on... This week is my birthday & next Monday is Hubby's birthday so on Saturday night we met my parents & my aunt and uncle for dinner at Wentzel's Oyster House (spelling?!); it's about 1/2 way between all of our houses. The food & the service, both, were VERY GOOD! B enjoyed the fact that it was on the water & she got to "feed the fishes!" Sunday we got up & went to church, went & ate lunch, then came home & took a nap... yes, I know it doesn't sound very exciting but... after nap time we went outside & played with the sidewalk chalk and B's bubble gun. We had a blast playing together & I have pics to prove it... I just didn't have time to get them downloaded & posted last night.
I promise to try & get the pics on here tonight SO come back & visit for a look at our weekend playtime, in pics.
Have a good day!
Love~ The F's
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to tell me what you think...
And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)