Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year!

First of all, it's hard to believe that I have been blogging for one year now... WOW! Where does the time go?! I hope you have enjoyed keeping up with our family as much as I enjoyed keeping you update.

*********


We had a great Christmas.... busy but good. B got pretty much EVERYTHING she asked Santa for and has decided that if he brings presents then he can't be all that bad & she might just sit in his lap next year :-) (that silly girl!) She got an electronic drum pad, a guitar w/ a microphone, a doll house, and LOTS of other stuff. Needless to say it's very noisey around our house these days :-)

*********


Then New Year rolled around. Hubby had to work on New Year's Day so B & I joined him, his partners & his partners spouses at the station for the traditional / southern New Year's meal - ham, black-eyed peas, turnip greens, etc... So, B & I decided we would make brownies to carry & share. B really enjoyed helping "stir-it, stir-it, stir it!" but I believe her favorite part was licking the bowl & spoon after we were finished.




*********


ROLL TIDE! We were very happy that our state brought home the National Championship Title on Thursday, December 7th...



*********

Then the following day (the 8th - actually it started on the 7th) we got SNOW!!! (for our family that live in the North - don't laugh at us - hehehe!) It wasn't a lot but B sure did enjoy playing in it with her daddy.







Well, I think that pretty much catches you up on the recent happenings around our house. I hope each of you had a VERY Merry Christmas & are having a Happy New Year.
Love ~ The F's

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to ya'll.... know thats a little late =) hope it will be a very blessed 2010 for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)