Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!!!

Y'all thought we had fallen off the face of the earth, didn't you?! :-)


Well I promise we didn't... It's just that nothing new or exciting has been happening around here. That was until today. Today we got about 2-1/2 inches of snow at our house... and as normal our daddy is at work. I, personally, am not a big fan of snow - it's messy, it's cold... I'm just a southern girl that likes the sun. Anyways, because I'm a sucker for a sweet little girl's smiling face, we went outside & played... So here's what you have all been waiting for - updated pics of B.
Enjoy! Have a great day. Love ~ The F's
{P.S. All these pics were taken today - we just had to come inside & change coats :-) }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)