Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Franklin's blog has been hijacked...

The Franklin's blog has been been hijacked BUT for a good reason.

As I'm sure you noticed our blog has received a few changes.... For the next few weeks it will NOT be "The Franklin's" blog instead it will be "As We Journey To Minnesota - Updates from Matt & Emilea's trip to the Mayo Clinic"

This is our way of helping my sister & brother-in-law out during this emotionally & physically draining trip. I will be speaking with my sister several times a day during their trip - hopefully she'll even send pics for us :-) and will then be posting her updates on here; this will keep her from having to call 20 people per day to tell them the exact same thing. I hope you understand that she & Matt would love to have time to speak with each & everyone of you when they get out of appointments each day BUT we all know that this just isn't fair to ask of them.

With that being said, please check back frequently for updates....

Until then please begin lifting Matt, Emilea, RJ and the entire family up in your prayers.

With much love ~ The F's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)