Monday, November 1, 2010

a month in the life of The Franklin's

It's hard to believe it's been one month since I posted last.... where does time go? October flew by, November came whizzing in & December will be here before we know it.



The Franklin house has been no busier than normal but with all the Halloween events we did take more pictures than usual.... So here's a month in the life of The Franklins!


The month started out with our 8year anniversary. Hard to believe he has put up with me for 13 years, isn't it?! The year we went to The Melting Pot for dinner... it was really good :-)


******


Our friends Jerod & Bridgett got married this month so B and I drove to Huntsville for their wedding... which was at the Botanical Gardens & was BEAUTIFUL!

Here's a pic of B with her Aunt Emi & cousin Rilea after the wedding.


Here's a pic of me & EJ after the wedding...

******

We went to Boo At The Zoo and B just HAD to have her picture made with the "pumpkin man"



******

RJ's softball team played in the USSSA State Fall Softball tournament &

WON!!!
Congrat's RJ & the entire Rockets team.


B enjoyed the popcorn :-)


******

We went to the Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden & even though it may not look like it in the above picture B really did enjoy herself....



See I told you :-) ... this was her favorite part


Her with her pumpkin...




Her & her daddy carving her pumpkin... I'm sooooo glad she's not a girlie girl & was very excited to help clean the "guts" out of her pumpkin.


The finished product :-) B picked out the pattern for the pumpkins face.


******

and finally Halloween... B told me she "was Tinkerbelle last night" (we went to a Halloween party) & that she "wanted to wear her skeleton pajama's" sooo no arguments from me. We met our friends and went Trunk or Treating then to McDonald's for some play time. B was so exhausted she didn't even make it home.

As you can see our month was packed full of lots of family time ... which I really enjoyed; I hope you have enjoyed too :-)

Happy Fall from our family to yours! Love ~ The F's

1 comment:

  1. yall had a busy October and I dont think November is looking "slow" for u either...can't wait to see holiday pix!
    thanks for sharing!
    ~Em (not really anonymous, huh!?!?!)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)