Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hi.

We're back! :-) I know that ya'll missed keeping up with our life terribly, didn't you?


To be honest I barely remember what I did yesterday much less what's happened since the last time I did a Franklin Family blog...


I do know that we have been getting ready for Christmas around our house...
Here's B's pink tree that she put in a special request for this year & in turn I sent one of the guys I work with on a wild-goose chase to find it. She decorated it herself

Here she is putting the star on the top of our family Christmas tree...

& here she is dressed up as Rudolph at school. Pretty darn cute Rudolph, huh?! :-)

Last night we went to see Santa (pic coming).

For now... I think that's it or atleast all I have pics to remind me about :-) I'll try to get back in the swing of things soon.

Here's wishing you a Christ-filled Christmas! Love ~ The F's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)