Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank you !

To all my sweet friends who have followed us "as we journey to Minnesota", you will never know how much each and everyone of you mean to Matt & I. This trip was no vacation by any means. (we didnt come home w/ a shirt for RJ that said "somebody who loves me went to minnesota and all i got was a t-shirt") It was a reassuring trip. I feel that hearing the opinions of the physicians @ Mayo will provide peace of "concurring minds" to both Matt & myself. This was a hard trip physically, mentally, & emotionally. From having such early mornings (unfortunitally Matt & i are both anti-mornings, haha), long waits; "lets get you in and so you can be home by the holiday", to "come back Monday"; going there w/ "congenital absence of the inferior vena cava" to "we think it's there"...to "yes its there but there's no opening in it"; talking to RJ several times a day and her saying "mommy, come home" or hearing her ask her daddy how his doctor's appointment(s) went, or "did the shot hurt"...

We have once again witnessed the power of prayer and how mighty our God is! It's only by those two things, did our family survive this. Thanks to "The Franklin Family blog" for letting us "hi-jack" your site for this. I was unsure how many people would actually view it, or even want to know what we were doing / finding out. But then i guess i underestimated my friends. All of your comments were truely cherished! And if you didn't comment, I knew you were there. Nikki, you did an awesome job taking notes and providing the information to the readers. Your the best sister I ever had! (he,he!) so i am offically returning your blog back to you...so i can get back to hearing and seeing what Miss B is up too.

Once again, thanks to everyone! Please continue to remember Matt in your prayers, as the trip may be over, but he still has to live with all of this daily.

With great love,
~Em

1 comment:

  1. It was truly my pleasure :-)

    What an AWESOME God we serve. Welcome home my sweet sis & brotherinlaw.

    I love y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)