Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Well, let's see, where was I...



It feels like forever since I've posted & life around The Franklin home as been crazy, as usual... So here's a quick post to get us back up to speed.





We dyed Easter eggs...











We hunted Easter eggs...






We had our graduation from 3k to 4k program...






& Miss B (with the help of her daddy) planted a garden...


(Note: We planted cucumbers, tomatoes & 2 pots of red peppers b/c they gave us 2 packs in error but that's ok. The plants are all growing nicely which is evident by the fact that we had to re-pot them into bigger containers this past weekend. More pics of B's garden to come....)






We hope you and your family had a Blessed Easter and WERE enjoying the warm weather we were having until this cold-snap decided to rear it's ugly head :-)




With Much Love & Until Next Time... Love ~ The F's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)