
Not really but summer time is just sooooo crazy that I don't get around to updating & posting like I would like too.
So much has happened since my last update that I'm not even sure I know where to start...
Hubby broke his wrist at a 4yo birthday party.
B is getting ready to start 4K, soccer & violin lessons. She's so excited about each one of them... 4K because she will learn to read. Soccer because she wants to score goals. Violin because she "loves the fiddle" :-)
My niece RJ's softball team made it to the World Series in PCB, FL & even though they didn't make it to the finals - I'm still super proud of them - Go Rockets!
Me just trying to keep everyone else on schedule. OH! Did I mention I'm coaching B's soccer team?! Lord Help Me :-) I know NOTHING about soccer (I'm a softball girl) but B & her friends all wanted to be on the same team and in order to make that happen we had to provide a coach - I drew the short-straw. Actually truth be told I'm pretty excited about it... I love sports + spending time with my favorite little girl = not a bad way to spend some time.
Anyways, back to the "Gone Fishin!" ... I mainly wanted to let you know that we haven't fallen off the face of the earth + let you know that it will probably be Fall before I have a chance to get back on here & update like I should. I will try to be back before then but just in case....
I hope you & your family are having a great summer!!
Love ~ The F's




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to tell me what you think...
And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)