Tuesday, October 18, 2011

15 weeks

(this post is a couple of days late - should have been posted on Wednesday - I had to make a quick trip to the ER... Anyways, Bug-A-Boo is fine & I've been diagnosed with pregnancy-related complex migraines... Thanks to some good meds I'm feeling better.)





Hey everyone!! I read several blogs daily & there's one that I read where the lady of the house is also expecting... Anyways, she does this cool weekly update (I think mainly for her future reference) on her pregnancy SOOOOO I think I'm going to give it a shot.



Sorry to bore any of those of you who really could care less BUT then again this is my blog :-) so get over it.



With that being said let's get started...



How far along? 15weeks

Total weight gain/loss: holding about the same

Maternity clothes? majority are but there's still a few shirts & pj's I can squeeze in

Sleep: Mostly good now that I have my new snoogle pillow

Best moment this week: hearing bug-a-boo's heartheat (140 beats a minute)

Movement: Pretty sure yes

Food cravings: hahahaha - whatever doesn't make me queezy to think about & sounds/smells good

Gender: ???

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In but quickly moving out

What I miss: Nothing

What I am looking forward to: meeting my bug-a-boo

Weekly Wisdom: You can love a second child as much as your first.

Milestones: People starting to be able to tell that I'm preggo without me telling them
& just because what would one of my blog post be without a new pic of B...



Her daycare arranged a pumpkin patch for the 4-year old class at school last week. Here is B with her "BIG, HEAVY Pumpkin!" :-)


Well, that's it for now. We hope you have a great weekend & check back in with us soon.


Love ~ The F's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)