Wednesday, October 26, 2011

16 weeks...

How far along? 16 weeks



Total weight gain/loss: about the same but should be able to confirm tomorrow


Maternity clothes? Mostly yes but there's still a few things I can squeeze into


Sleep: Still loving my snoogle pillow


Best moment this week: Will be tomorrow when we go to the dr for our monthly check-up


Movement: Pretty sure yes but can't be 100% certain


Food cravings: hit or miss, day by day


Gender: ?!?!


Labor Signs: Nope


Belly Button in or out? In but not for much longer


What I miss: Life without headaches but honestly nothing

What I am looking forward to: hearing bug-a-boo's heartbeat tomorrow


Weekly Wisdom: ?!?!


Milestones: Nothing really to speak of yet




& here's the weekly picture of Miss B. We had team soccer pics made this past Saturday...





I faded everyone elses faces out accept Miss B's becuase I didn't have permission from their parents & just think that's the proper thing to do.



Check back for pics of "Pink Spider Man Girl" & pics of Miss B with her new "biolin" (aka: violin).



Until then... have a great week!



Love ~ The F's



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)