Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Almost all maternity clothes but I occassionally wear a pair of pre-maternity jeans with my belly band
Sleep: Still loving my snoogle pillow which I'm still in love with
Best moment this week: Seeing Bug on Monday... getting SOOOOOO big
Movement: Definately YES
Movement: Definately YES
Food cravings: I'm just glad to be able to eat again...Gender: ?!?!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Barely hanging-on as an "inie"
What I miss: Not a thing... I'm so blessed
What I am looking forward to: My next doctor's appt / ultrasound... B is coming with us to see HER baby
Weekly Wisdom: ?!?!Milestones: Day sickness I believe (fingers crossed) has FINALLY left
And here's your weekly dose of B :-)

The above picture was from CRAZY Hair Day at school ... She's so silly!
The below picture is C & B making cookies for Cookie Swap Day at school. They made snickerdoodle cookies... B liked saying "snickerdoodle" followed by a giggle, followed by her saying "that's a funny word" ... HEHEHEHE!
Finally we would love to say THANKS TO ALL THE VETS who have fought for the freedoms we have today... We are forever grateful!
Finally we would love to say THANKS TO ALL THE VETS who have fought for the freedoms we have today... We are forever grateful!Well, have a great weekend! Love ~ The F's




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to tell me what you think...
And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)