Monday, November 14, 2011

Looking for the perfect Christmas gift?!

Hey everyone! I know it’s hard to believe but Christmas is only about 40 days away & if you are anything like me, you are looking for the perfect Christmas gift for a hard-to-buy-for someone on your list… maybe a family member, a friend, a teacher, a customer, a co-worker… Anyways, LOOK NO FURTHER – who doesn’t like Lindt Chocolate?!

I have a friend who just became a Lindt Chocolate RSVP consultant so I’m hosting a “book / web” party for her. I’ve attached the order form & below you will find the link for the catalog.

A couple of things to help you place your order…
* Print out the attached order form.
* Pull up the online catalog (if you need to see a hard copy of a catalog let me know & I’ll get one to you).
* http://www.lindtchocolatersvp.com/pdf/Lindt-RSVP-Holiday-Catalog-2011.pdf
* Fill out order form with your order.
* Figure up your total
* Tax is 9%
* I am going to have all the orders come to me which hopefully will equal free shipping for all of us (if all of the orders together total over $100).
* You can either pay via cash, check (made payable to Ronda Coxe), or credit card (fill in the credit card info on form)
* Return your order form w/ payment to me NO LATER THAN end of day on Wednesday, November 29th.

Thanks! ~N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)