Monday, January 2, 2012

26 weeks

It's hard to believe that we only have approximately 98 days until we get to meet the newest addition to our family.

I'm excited & scared all wrapped into one chubby little package BUT most of all I know C & I are truly blessed to be welcoming another miracle.


So, here's my 26 week update...


How far along? 26 weeks 1 day


Total weight gain/loss: around 18 pounds


Maternity clothes? All maternity clothes with the exception of pj's (b/c only C & B get luxury of seeing me in those)

Best moment this week: Hearing Bug's heartbeat & passing my glucose test


Movement: Definately YES


Food cravings: in general, I crave most all food

Gender: In the words of B "We don't know. It's a Surprise!"


Labor Signs: Nope & hopefully not for a few more months


Belly Button in or out? Definately OUT


What I miss: Not a thing... I'm so blessed

What I am looking forward to: Starting to get the nursery ready...


Weekly Wisdom: "Pregnancy makes a female body do some strange things." Gee, you think Sherlock... spoken like a true man


Milestones: glucose test & starting every 2 week appts


Well, I think that's it for now...


Love ~ N


P.S. Don't forget to click on Bug's picture on the right side bar & place your vote :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)