How far along? 28 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: around 18 pounds (side note: haven't gained any weight between my last appt 2weeks ago & today's appt... YAY ME!)
Maternity clothes? All maternity clothes
Best moment this week: Hearing Bug's heartbeat & C getting to REALLY feel Bug kick
Movement: Definately YES
Food cravings: Not really craving anything specific BUT loving water these days
Gender: In the words of B "We don't know. It's a Surprise!"
Labor Signs: Nope & hopefully not for a few more weeks
Belly Button in or out? Definately OUT
What I miss: Not a thing... I'm so blessed
What I am looking forward to: Just starting to get ready for Bug's arrival...
Weekly Wisdom: (haven't really gotten any this week)
Milestones: every 2 week appts, round liagment pains, having to get up in the middle of the night to potty... oh the joys of pregnancy :-)
Just for fun: Here's a pic of me at 28 weeks with Bug & a pic of me around 28weeks with Miss B. What do you think?
& here's your B "fix" for the week :-)


Well, until next time... Love ~ NP.S. Don't forget to click on Bug's picture on the right side bar & place your vote :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to tell me what you think...
And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)