Monday, January 30, 2012

Strong Willed Child...

I was reading one of my daily blog reads ( http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ ) and her post today was about feeling that her day consisted of reprimanding her child & that she feeling everyone around her thinks she is needs to get a better "handle" on raising her daughter... I soooooo feel her "pain."

For those of you who know B personally you know "strong willed" is a GREAT definition of her... don't get me wrong - she is sweet, funny, kind-hearted, never meets a stranger BUT Dear Jesus is she strong willed.

Anyways, the writer of the blog linked her page to a blog she reads daily & WOW did the writer of this post, Lysa TerKeurst, beautifully explain what the prayer of the parent of the strong willed child should be... I pray this is my prayer too. "God help me raise B to be who you want her to be." Here is the link to her post... http://lysaterkeurst.com/2012/01/i-dont-want-to-raise-a-good-child/

Hope you have a blessed day! ~N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)