Total weight gain/loss: around 24 pounds - amazing enough the baby is still growing like a weed but I haven't gained any weight... go figure?!
Maternity clothes? All maternity clothes
Best moment this week: B helping get the nursery ready... She's so excited :-)
Movement: YES
Food cravings: Nothing really
Gender: Still have NO idea... but we shall see soon (don't forget to click on Bug's pic & go vote... there's only a couple of days left!)
Labor Signs: A few Braxton Hicks
Labor Signs: A few Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? Definately OUT (& it drives me CRAZY when Miss B touches it... weird yes I know)
What I miss: Sleeping thru the night
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Bug
Weekly Wisdom: A conversation between me & my doctor: "You picked out names yet?" "No Sir" "You got your bags packed?" "No Sir" "You got the nursery ready?" "No Sir" ... "Well maybe it's time you REALLY consider getting these things done." hahahahah! Yep, probably so....
Milestones: Finally getting the nursery ready, baby clothes washed & almost completely agreed upon names... now if I could just get motivated enough to pack my bag :-)
Since my last post, I've had 2 more "bath & bottom" parties...
One thrown by my bestest friends in the world - it wasn't anything big or elaborate - but we had a blast. We usually try to go to dinner every couple of months or so & just enjoy girl talk... so last year when 3 of the 6 were expecting we decided to incorporate "booty parties" into our dinners for the expectant moms (as my hubby says it's just another reason for us to go out ... he could have a point but...) Anyways, we met at a local restaurant, ate, talked & opened presents... which consists of "booty" stuff (ie: diapers, wipes, bottom cream, bath stuff). Sorry I didn't take any pictures :-)
The next was thrown by the people I work with... they really out-done themselves... See


We are so extremely blessed. There's no other way to put it...
Well, until next time...
Much Love from our home to yours :-)
Well, until next time...
Much Love from our home to yours :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to tell me what you think...
And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)