Monday, May 14, 2012

Introducing...

I've been trying to get around to posting this entry for several weeks now... almost 6 to be exact; however, as any new mommy can tell you - free time isn't easy to come by.

IT'S A BOY!!


So without further adue we would like to INTRODUCE you to our newest family member.

James Allen was born on Thursday, April 5th & weighed in at 7 pounds, 19-3/4 inches.



He is loved by everyone, especially his big sister :-)



More pictures & stories (ie: current baby pics, B's birthday pics, B's K4 graduation pics) to come but for now I must go, tend to a little boy who needs his mommy.

With much love ~ The F's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)