Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Shopping Fun

Unfortunately, Hubby had to work again today & since we are a couple hours away from my family, we spent the day with some of his family. His aunt, 2 cousins & one of their boyfriend's drove down to shop... & asked us to join them. We also all met-up with Granny & PawPaw (aka: Hubby's parents) for lunch.

Considering B had only about a 30minute nap today we were shocked that she survived a day full of clothes, dressing rooms & check-out lines as well as she did... could it have something to do with the M&M Chocolate Chip Cookie? the Dr Pepper ICEE? the Dip N' Dots?

I promise she started out the day with a hairbow in her hair!



Anyways, Hubby's Aunt thought B (or as she referred to her "Lil' Princess") NEEDED a new outfit so... here's B's "buy" of the day:

B informed EVERYONE that BLUE was her favorite color so this cute lil' fall/winter outfit fits the bill.

After a few more stops, we ended our shopping trip at a local place called Plato's Closet - it's kinda of a consignment-type store... & since Hubby, B & I have a beach trip coming up I've been on the look-out for sundresses and I think I lucked up & found some great buys (trying not to spend too much $$ since hubby has promised a trip to the outlet malls while we're on vacation)...

I got this dress for $14!


& this one for $8!

What do you think? Honestly!

Well, as you can see we have had a great Labor Day weekend around the Franklin house & hope you have had a great one too.... but it's back to the grindstone tomorrow & the bed is calling so Nite!

Love ~ The F's

2 comments:

  1. Love all your shopping finds. Your 2 dresses are so cute and especially for the $ you paid!!
    And Miss B's outfit is precious, i would be in so much trouble if i had girl clothes to buy!!

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to tell me what you think...

And if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment be sure to leave your name... just so I know who you are :-)